Occupational Therapist - Greater Manchester
A salary of up to GBP30,000 + terrific benefits
One of the UK's largest independent mental health care providers require a Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic team with fantastic career prospects.
This is a large regional based organisation that invests in their staff and would be a great move for career prospects due to terrific training and development opportunities (do not need to be a car driver).
- An experienced Occupational Therapist?
- A driven individual?
- Looking to join one of the UK's best Mental Health Care Providers??
- Salary of up to GBP30,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Generous Study and Exam Leave
- Generous annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Assessment and referral of patients
- Managing a caseload of complex needs
- Developing care programmes, implementing them and evaluating
- Managing and supervising junior staff
- A recognised Occupational Therapist qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registeration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working as a Mental Health Occupational Therapist
CLOSING DATE: 11th August 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details