Child Protection Social Worker
Child Protection Social Worker Fixed Team 12 Month Contract - Surrey
A salary of up to GBP38,000 + terrific benefits
A highly reputable local authority requires a Child Protection Social Worker to join their flourishing Child Protection and Court Proceedings team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and the local authority and possess and infectious personality, as well as a confident and skilled social worker who is determine to only achieve the best for children.
- An experienced frontline children's social worker?
- Looking to join a highly reputable Local Authority?
- A driven individual?
- Salary of up to GBP38,000 per annum
- Wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Child care vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- 28 days' annual leave
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Families in the pre-proceedings process
- Public and private law proceedings
- Looked after children and children who are subject to supervision orders or a child protection plan
- Working within children and young people which are at risk of significant harm.
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker in a frontline team
- A good knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details