Senior IFA Administrator
Senior Wealth Administrator
Reporting directly to the business owner/wealth adviser, who can work efficiently, accurately and compliantly within a highly professional environment.
- Liaising with the existing para planners and administrator.
- Management of existing workflow
- Proactive management of client servicing CSM.
- Appointment making, diary and client event management.
- Implementing and overseeing Compliance and Training and Competency requirements of the practice.
- Manage the end to end business processing in line with practice and regulatory standards.
- Ensure all client files are accurate and up to date.
- Oversee the on boarding of new clients through to CSM
- Dealing with clients and liaising with external providers.
- 3+ years experience working within an IFA.
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients.
- Understanding of the product solutions used with high net worth clients.
- Excellent written communication skills - essential
- You are well spoken and have excellent telephone skills.
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail with absolute precision.
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner to clients, colleagues and providers.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and with conflicting demands without compromising quality.