Business Development Manager- Logistics Mobility Solutions
We are looking for experienced individuals having business acumen and looking for an exciting role to grow our Clients Business in the United Kingdom. Our client is a global leader in logistics mobility solution and is expanding in the United Kingdom.
This is a critical and highly visible role within them, as they expand their product offerings and reach in new markets, bringing technology and analytics to the logistics and supply chain industry. The responsibilities would include demand generation, new client acquisition, driving revenue and fast growth.
- Building sales pipeline.
- Meet quarterly quota targets and margin objectives
- Driving stakeholder discussions from discovery to closure
- Key account mapping, relationship building and negotiations
- Deliver accurate forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in selling software into Enterprises
- Proven records of delivering annual targets
- Ability to take product to market, execute and deliver numbers and customer satisfaction
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Proven success structuring enterprise deals with multiple variables
- High integrity; self-starter, independent- driven to action and results.