UX Designer Researcher
UX Designer // Manchester City Centre // GBP22,000 - GBP28,000
Work for a company who for 40 years have dedicated their time to guiding students along the right path bringing both graduates and employers closer together.
Being the #1 company in the UK bridging the communication gap between students and employers they boast an impressive list of clients who, for some, it's their only choice! Clients include: Major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs.
This role will see you undertake the status as a hybrid???UX Designer coupled with UX Research!
You will be just as comfortable defining, conducting, implementing and analysing user research as you are creative innovative design solutions.
The right person for this role may have more design experience than research or vice versa, either way you will be expected to have the motivation to develop your own UX skillset and flourish as an UX professional!
- Produce innovative, user-centred, competent based interface design solutions.
- Using a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to gain a clear understanding of the users needs by established research strategies.
- The ability to explain your design and research findings clearly to stakeholders as well as the whole UX team.
- Using only best practices and standards, establish and promote design and research guidelines.
- Advocate the merits of UCD and UX to both the wider business and externally.
Work for a company who values your personal development as much as they do their own???Great opportunities to up skill and the tools to really excel as a UX professional in a booming industry!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.