Required September 2017
RE Teacher - North London
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified RS/Citizenship teacher to join our friendly, hard working Humanities team. The ability to teach RS and Citizenship to KS4 is essential.
This Secondary School in Redbridge is a young and vibrant community . Our students cover the ability range, are articulate and engaging. We have an enthusiastic and friendly staff team and unrivalled facilities for teaching and learning in a school at the heart of the community.
We are looking for colleagues who will be:
* Committed to personalised learning and helping students to become independent learners
* Interested in developing teaching and learning beyond subject boundaries
* Keen to provide enrichment activities for students
* Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
* Able to motivate and inspire students
* Able to work independently and in teams to further establish the curriculum and ethos
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you would be interested in this role based in Redbridge, please apply and ITN Mark will be in contact within 24 hours.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.