Head of People
We Got POP’s mission is to bring technology innovation to film production and our technology has been used on productions including Wonder Woman, Bond Film: Spectre, Bridget Jones and many more. It’s an exciting time at POP as we recently launched into the USA and have a number of new products getting ready to go to market.
We’re looking for an outstanding Head of People with the ability to identify and entice the absolute best candidates; and help us retain and support the great talent we already have.
You will either be a very experienced and effective Head of People looking for a part time role or someone with less experience who would work full time with boundless energy; hungry to grow into the role. Either way the right candidate will bring fresh ideas about how to improve our employer brand, how to find and hire the best employees; and how to develop, motivate and retain them once they’re in the door.
- Creatively execute on inbound, outbound, and referral-based sourcing techniques, with an emphasis on encouraging our internal team’s participation
- Partner with the leadership team to define hiring goals and headcount planning efforts
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates to negotiating compensation packages.
- Work on our employer brand, from messaging to outreach activity
- rain and coach hiring Managers on best practice interview skills, behaviours
- Review and streamline our onboarding & offboarding processes across departments and levels
- Review, improve and standardize our performance support processes
- Review and improve our performance management, compensation and benefits packages
- Implement learning, development and training processes across all departments
- Workplace management and culture building, ensuring we foster a culture that improves employee happiness and high performance across all teams
The Right Fit
The right person will have experience working in-house as a recruiter for a wide variety of roles. Ideally you will have experience working in a smaller, high-growth business and understand the challenges of growing from startup to successful, established team.
We have needs across tech, product, account management, sales and back office in the UK and in sales and account management in the USA, so you’ll have experience and the versatility to recruit for many disciplines, and to grow a network of candidates across them all; and ideally in different territories. Experience of communicating an employer brand externally would also be beneficial.
You will be in regular contact with the leadership and senior team members, so you’ll have a friendly demeanour, the ability to nudge where appropriate to make sure recruitment is being prioritised and top notch organisation skills, as you’ll be spinning many plates. We’re looking for someone with experience delivering at strategic level across hiring and retention; but who is also happy to get their hands dirty and look after the day to day HR requirements; though there will be some support from our office manager (first role to hire!!)
What We’re Offering
- Competitive base salary and employee benefits package: pension scheme, maternity/paternity/adoption policy
- Real responsibility and growth opportunities from the get-go
- To join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Loft style offices in Dalston nearest stations: Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland
- To be part of a fun, ambitious organisation that is bringing technology to the film industry