2 days left
- Full Time
- This Private Equity firm based in the City of London are looking to hire a Financial Controller. This is a varied role will report direct to the CFO and will have four direct reports to begin with.
- You will lead and train a team, greatly improve the MI/Analytics that have been missing over the past few years.
- This role is a more senior replacement. (Not like for like). A great deal of the role is improving controls and processes while communicating and analysing the results to the heads of business. (FP&A focus)
- You will be responsible for the production of the financial and management accounts group consolidations of over 30 complex subs.
- The variance analysis is key to the role.
- There will be scope for project work direct for the CFO.
- This Private Equity firm based in the City of London are seeking an experience Financial Controller.
- Ideally a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with 3 - 5 years hands on experience after qualification. Ideally, you will have be a university graduate with a 2:1 degree and have come from a BIG 4 / top 10 practice.
- This Private Equity firm based in the City of London is dynamic and focuses on UK and European investments. They are an established name in the Private Equity business, are stable and have a Strong reputation and have successfully helped dozens of business grow over the past 50 years.
Salary & Benefits
- This fantastic Financial Controller based in the City of London opportunity at a leading Private Equity firm are offering GBP80,000 - GBP90,000 depending on experience plus a strong PE bonus and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.