Commercial Contracts Manager
OfficeTeam are looking for a Commercial Contracts Manager to support a leading real estate company based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts professional to manage leading account for a global firm. This is a permanent position paying up too GBP75,000 plus great benefits.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Being the point of contact for the procurement team
- Responsible for managing the scope of all contracts with local teams and head office
- Financial management of contracts, investment recovery, savings reporting and internal P&L's
- Leading the pricing, service model development for new services and markets
- Leading contracts governance centrally and locally
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in client and contract delivery
- Commercial Experience
- Real Estate/Property experience
- Client Delivery experience
- Experience in managing large accounts
If you have experience within the property / real estate sector, have experience in managing large accounts, strong client relationships, procurement and contract experience, please apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.