Applied Science University - Lecturer in Civil and Construction Engine
London South Bank University is posting this advert on behalf of Applied Science University, our partner university in Bahrain.
Applied Science University (A.S.U) in the Kingdom of Bahrain, announces a vacancy as a Lecturer in Civil and Construction Engineering, teaching London South Bank University's validated programme. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree from a recognised University, in order to teach Bachelor's programs in English language.
- English of native speaking standard
- Ph.D. holder in Architectural Design Engineering.
- Preferably with 5 years academic experience.
Applications and resumes with all documentation, experience letter should be sent to Human Resources Dept. on the email .
The package for this position is:
- GBP GBP 40,000 to GBP GBP 50,000 per annum (Accommodation allowance isincluded within the salary) *
- GBP GBP 5,000 Annual Scarcity Allowance
- Health insurance
- Yearly air tickets to home country
- 42 days annual leave