Community ITU Adult Nurse
Your care, our passion
Are you an experienced ITU Nurse looking for a new opportunity? Are you fully experienced in tracheostomy and ventilator care? Are you passionate about nursing? Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit highly skilled, passionate Intensive Care Nurses to work within our community care packages.
We are a well-established provider of complex community care placing qualified nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years.
- Confident as a lone worker.
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
- Market leading pay
- Mileage allowance
- Recognition and reward for your commitments and achievements
- Flexible shift patterns!
Call our dedicated recruitment team on or email
Enabling your passion for Nursing