Senior Fund Accountant
Due to recent growth, Robert Half Financial Services are representing a global Private Equity firm who are looking to acquire a Senior Fund Accountant to take ownership of a newly raised Fund.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic highly driven and motivated professional to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fund Control you will take ownership of a newly raised perpetual Credit fund and:
- Take charge of the over-sight of the external Fund administrators, and management of quarterly & annual reports;
- Take responsibility for the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and support the Investor Relations team;
- Manage the coordination of the year-end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements;
- Provide recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget;
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Investment teams on financial aspects of Investments;
The client based in the West End are a global Private Equity firm that invest in thriving businesses in a variety of sectors including; consumer, education and manufacturing and more. Headquartered out of London, this dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation have multiple offices spanning across the globe.
To be considered for this Senior Fund Accountant positon within a global Private Equity firm you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA Accountant from public practice (ideally Top 10)
- 1-3 years post-qualified Fund Accounting experience within Private Equity or Hedge Fund
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a degree that demonstrates numeracy
- Ideally some exposure to open ended or partially liquid funds
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong language skills, ideally fluent in a second European language (French and/or German preferable)
The successful Senior Fund Accountant working for a global Private Equity firm will be offered between GBP55-60,000 with a discretionary bonus of approximately 30-50% plus other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.