Commercial Finance Manager
The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager on behalf of a multi-site Leisure/Retail Business with offices in Milton Keynes.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will work closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director to provide an all round Management and Commercial Accounting service to the business and regional non-finance. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Overseeing monthly management reporting, including variance analysis and liaising with budget holders in order to understand performance
- Team Management and ensuring team complete balance sheet reconciliations related to monthly management accounts.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly reporting
- Regular analysis and reports to evaluate key business drivers. Identify trends, benchmark results and recommend actions based on findings
- Continual improvement and development of reporting and KPIs for business
- Business partnering with the operations team to continually improve service to the business and add value
- Modelling and evaluation of potential acquisitions and major capital expenditure. To include liaison with potential investors and operations team to prepare business case for sign off
- Preparation of post completion review of major investments
- Manage budget and forecasting process. Work with Senior Team to prepare Long Term Business Plan
- Updating and maintaining reports both in excel format and using the BW reporting tool
- Full involvement in SAP enhancements and upgrades
- Manage a team of 4 including direction, leadership and personal development
- To assist in any other projects as required
You will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience ideally within a multi-site Retail or Leisure business with the ability to provide a core management accounting service to the business whilst also providing insight and analysis to senior stakeholders. Stakeholders will include finance heads and also non-finance Area and Operational Managers - therefore a high level of interpersonal effectiveness is required. You will also have team management experience.
The business is a large yet Privately Owned organisation that is growing through both organic and acquisitive means and has a close knit team within their head office function that offers excellent career growth and certainty.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Commercial Finance Manager in Milton Keynes is paying GBP50-55K + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.