3 days left
- Full Time
Robert Half are working with a terrific SME business in North Bristol to help them recruit an FP&A Manager for their modern head office.
- Lead the business on the production and reporting of the business plan.
- Challenge business decisions and ensure that all known material changes to budgets and forecasts are modelled and accounted for.
- Manage financial planning and related finance reports to the Investment Panel and the Board to enable informed decision making as required.
- Provide financial analysis to support the corporate plan.
- Manage and monitor financial performance and key metrics.
- Develop financial evaluation models for business propositions and opportunities and assist with the preparation of business cases.
- Provide support to the Head of function and deputise when needed.
- Experience of financial planning
- Demonstrable evidence of undertaking financial evaluations.
- Experience in writing and presenting reports to Exec Level stakeholders
- Experience of partnering and collaborating with operational and finance colleagues to deliver business objectives
Salary & Benefits
45-55k plus benefits
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.