Brand Partnerships Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 16 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. For more about our equality and diversity policy, see here. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
We’re on the hunt for a Brand Partnerships Executive to work within the Client sales area of our Commercial Team, for which we’re offering a competitive salary and bonus package.
What you will do:
- Work with our sales team to pitch for and manage advertising campaigns and relationships;
- Come up with creative ideas for exciting new brand partnerships. Responding to briefs with written proposals and presentations;
- Learn how to manage client relationships;
- Manage your own client category effectively, including new business and client renewals;
- Report on Google Analytics, DFP and Campaign Monitor.
What you must have:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience working within Media Sales;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- An ability to effectively prioritise a varied workload and deadlines.
It’d be nice if you had:
- Social media experience.
We’re looking for someone to work five days a week in our offices in Kentish Town, although we are proud to be a flexible employer and would certainly consider flexible options for the right candidate.
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with the following:
- Your CV
- A covering letter that summarises your suitability for the role and your awareness of Mumsnet and Gransnet as brands.
Please note that if your application does not include both of the above items, it may not go forward for consideration.
Deadline for applications is: 25th September 2017
We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!
Apply for Brand Partnerships Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly