Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Deddington Health Centre, Oxfordshire
Deddington Health Centre has an opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our enthusiastic and friendly team. We are looking for someone to lead and develop our Nursing Services Team, provide autonomous management of patients presenting with acute illness as well as integrating with the other clinical and non-clinical Practice teams.
- Annual salary of up to GBP50,000 (dependent on experience)
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity costs covered
- 32 - 37 hours per week (with the occasional requirement to work until 8.00pm)
- GMS Contract
- Dispensing Practice
- List size 10,500
- GP Training Practice
- Emis Web clinical system
- Additional/enhanced services offered
- Deddington Health Centre is located in the village of Deddington, Oxfordshire and serves local villages and communities.
As our Advanced Nurse Practitioner you'll have recent experience within a Primary Care setting, be adaptable, highly motivated and relish a challenge. We need someone with vision and energy to work within our committed clinical team.
To apply please forward a CV for the attention of the Practice Manager, Melanie Watkins to .
Start date: Anticipated early 2018
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017