Clinical Disability Assessor
Nurse Disability Assessor
GBP38,000 per annum
Full time- 37.5 hours per week
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are recruiting for ambitious Qualified Registered General Nurses to work autonomously in a non-clinical role in the Leicester area.
You will be working as part of a Government led programme to carry out assessments of clients in receipt of Disability allowances.
You will be working with a range of people undertaking a detailed assessments and producing accurate, evidence based reports.
The Role -
* Review medical evidence both face to face and remotely.
* Listen to customers and understand how their disability affects their day to day life in performing work activities.
* Carry out face to face assessments in order to write a report to the DWP
The Functional Assessor will be;
* A qualified Registered General Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC register.
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, empathetic and professional manner
* Strong computer and IT skills
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
* Comprehensive training with certification once accredited in the role
* Attractive working hours- 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday
* 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option for additional holiday purchase, or for selling annual leave back to the company
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC fees
* Contributory pension
* Private Medical Scheme
* Full NMC appraisal and revalidation responsibilities
* Medical Indemnity Cover and protected CPD