Registered Nurse - SYS-21696
Since 1970, our client has been going above and beyond to provide quality care to local communities. But, they know that without their hard-working employees the service wouldn't be the excellent standard that it is today. With over 60 hospitals across the UK and over 10,000 employees, they work hard to give their people the time to do their job to the best of their ability. That's more time with patients, more time to develop their career but also more time for friends and family.
Join us as a Registered Nurse and you will experience what makes the different. Your duties will include;
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Qualities and skills required;
- NMC registered
- Mentorship qualification - 998 or equivalent
- Studies Registered general l nurse level 1
- Demonstrating working in an Acute setting
With 25 days holiday on top of Bank holidays, childcare vouchers, an excellent pension scheme and private medical insurance, everyone should have more time for life. Join now and make time for those moments that matter.
If you would like to learn more please email [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply...]- We look forward to speaking with you soon.Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.