Recruitment Manager - Beauty Retail
Recruitment Manager - Luxury Beauty Retailer
GBP30-45,000 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading premium beauty retailer with stores nationwide as Recruitment Manager.
The key feature of this role will be to lead the recruitment team, responsible for all practices across Retail, Head Office and other support functions.
- Implement, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the company
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process (including interviews and assessments) for all Retail Management positions and all Head Office positions within the company.
- Build quality relationships with internal Customers (Hiring Managers) and external recruitment agencies.
- Manages recruitment budget - Monitors and regularly reviews the costs of recruitment process, driving efficiencies where possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in Recruitment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Good project management skills.
- Retail experience desirable.
Some of the amazing benefits you will receive include:
- Generous staff discount
- Monthly Training Product Allocation
- Enhanced holiday increasing with length of service
- Pension scheme
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at or contact him on / for a confidential discussion.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here