Internal Resourcing Consultant - South Region
As an Internal Resourcing Consultant you will work closely with the senior management team of Dimensions' South region and lead on regional recruitment strategies for permanent and temporary staffing. Previous recruitment experience is essential. The role will be based from our head office in Theale (Reading, Berkshire) and your primary areas of focus will be Berkshire and Surrey, which you will travel to frequently.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to build upon their internal recruitment career or perhaps move from agency-side to internal as you will be given structured training and support in this role to develop your skills. You will develop professional relationships with key stakeholders, gaining an understanding of vacant positions, agreeing target areas for high volume recruitment campaigns, and developing recruitment strategies accordingly. You will also develop solid relationships with Relief Support Workers (temporary staff) to ensure they are allocated accordingly to services in order to fulfill the need for shortfalls in staffing.
About the role
- Run high volume recruitment campaigns in target areas including managing recruitment events such as assessment days and recruitment fayres
- Candidate generation - using a multitude of different techniques including CV searching
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
- Providing advice and guidance on constructing recruitment advertisements, identifying best methods of recruitment advertising, manipulating social media and lead on creative recruitment and assessment methods
- As required travel across your assigned region to attend regional meetings, understand and contribute to business strategies and be involved in the resource planning process of such activity
- Work closely with your assigned Resourcing Coordinators who will progress, track and monitor candidate progress from offer to start
- You will have previous experience working within internal recruitment or agency recruitment role
- Proven experience of a variety of direct recruiting methods
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment as well as more specialist recruitment briefs would be ideal
- Experience of running assessment days / recruitment events would be ideal but is not essential - we will provide training and support
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme 'Rewarding Dimensions'
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website via the button below.
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees