Cytomos Limited is an early stage company which develops and manufactures cell analysis instruments using a proven and patented cell sensing technique. Cytomos instruments are targeted at biomedical research and ultimately in-vitro diagnostics applications. We have recently launched our first demonstrator instrument and are now seeking an Application Scientist to support the on-site testing of that instrument in lead user laboratories.
Your role will be focussed upon testing a wide variety of cell samples with Cytomos instruments on-site in biomedical laboratories across the UK and Europe. As a Cytomos Application Scientist, you will be responsible for designing, conducting and documenting experiments that demonstrate the capabilities of our instruments. You will be working alongside Cytomos' potential customers, working efficiently and flexibly in a range of locations with different groups of users, developing new tests and procedures. You will be working closely with the company's management and engineering teams to support Cytomos' product development and commercialisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow with Cytomos as we revolutionise cell analysis.
- Basic life science laboratory skills including cell culturing, preparation and handling
- Rigorous experimental design and analytical interpretation of results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability and active problem solving while capable of taking direction
- Ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team
- Self-motivated and desiring to take on responsibility
- Capable, easy-going and self-assured personality
- Degree qualified (2:1 or above preferred) in cell biology, microbiology or other biotechnology related fields.
- Prior experience of laboratory operations including Health & Safety adherence, waste management and reagent procurement would be preferred.
Please get in touch directly via
No agencies, please.