Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working with a Large Multi-National Services Management compny.The role is based in Canary Wharf and will be an initail 6 months and can pay a maximum of GBP250 per day.
To prepare accurate and timely regional management accounts in accordance with policies and accounting standards and by working closely with the operational account managers, maximise revenue and control costs to deliver the best possible financial result for the business as well as optimising working capital requirements.
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts for the within the reporting deadlines.
- Perform detail variance analysis
- Provide financial support to the operational account managers in order to reduce costs and maximise revenue.
- Prepare detailed and accurate annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare weekly KPIs and communicate to the teams to ensure efficient control of costs.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ensure that the appropriate actions are taken to resolve reconciling items on a timely basis.
- Prepare and review cost calculations for tenders and quotes to ensure accurate pricing for new and existing work.
- Ensure that all contractual variations are accounted for and all additional work charged to customers.
- To control and reconcile internal cross charges.
- To provide holiday cover for finance teammates, especially VAT returns.
- Liaise and provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Financial approval of purchase orders, invoices and authorising payments to suppliers.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Director.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.