Robert Half is currently working on a retained basis with a leading retailer in the East Midlands to recruit a Corporation Tax Manager. You will act as the key contact on all tax related queries: working with internal and external stakeholders.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within agreed time-frames
- Build relationships and interact with internal/external stakeholders to provide high quality information throughout the group
- Provide innovative tax planning
- Review complex tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers and coordinate all information data requests
The right person for the role will be an experienced CTA qualified tax professional looking to progress their industry career, or make their first move from a senior role in an accountancy practice.
Your previous skills and experience will include:
- Proven work experience as a tax manager or senior tax accountant
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all variations of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Approachable, cooperative and collaborative
- Confident decision maker who can challenge colleagues and seniors when appropriate
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please apply for immediate consideration or contact Danny Greene for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.