UK Tax Manager
Robert Half are hiring for a UK Tax Manager for a fast-growth FTSE 250 business based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Reporting into the Head of Tax, the UK Tax Manager will have primary responsibility for the group's UK corporate tax reporting and compliance process and will provide support in the management of the group's tax function, as well as working on corporate tax planning and ad-hoc project work.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance and planning work with primary responsibility for the UK companies
- Managing the consolidated group half-year and year-end tax reporting process
- Preparation of the UK tax disclosures for the consolidated and UK entity accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting the group tax position
- Involvement in tax structuring and tax planning projects
- Managing the SAO review process
- Maintaining country-by-country reporting
- Liason with site finance managers and external advisers where required
- Management of the Group Tax Accountant
The company is looking to hire a tax specialist who is a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAS) or qualified tax adviser (CTA). Good UK corporate tax and IFRS tax accounting knowledge is essential.
Also required is strong interpersonal and communication skills and analytical ability and a commercial approach to resolving issues
The client is a FTSE 250 manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire who are growing very rapidly.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is in the region of GBP60,000 to GBP70,000 with a benefits package including a car or car allowance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.