Social Worker - Complex Team - Central London
My Client in Central London has a requirement for an experienced Adult's Social Worker to join their Complex Locality Team. Experience in older people, physical disabilities, duty, safeguarding and hospital is all considered releavtn, as this role requires a variety of skills to suit its service users.
The team itself is based in an extremely desirbale part of London with excellent local food and shops. This well-connected London borough means the successful candidate can enjoy excellent transport links and the opportunity to get around London's heart with ease.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 3 years of post-qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Pay rate of GBP28 - GBP30 per hour
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.