L&D and Pensions Assistant
Is Helping People at the Heart of what you want to do?
We're looking for an organised Learning & Development and Pensions Assistant to support our specialist human resource teams.
Can your Support Shape a Talented and Happy Workforce?
Making sure staff have the best advice, support and opportunities available to them. That's the purpose of our HR team. It's down to them to build an engaged and interested workforce that believe in and are ready to achieve the aims of our School. Joining them as a Learning and Development and Pensions Assistant, you'll bring resourcefulness and a personable approach to the School to make sure the future of our workforce is properly invested in. It's a role that really matters: by supporting our workforce, you're an essential element in our success. And, by supporting our success, you're transforming the way the world does business. Here you'll:
* Keep all learning and pension records accurate and up to date
* Produce monthly and ad hoc reports
* Manage events for Learning and development courses by booking rooms and overseeing applications and invitations
* Ensure smooth enrolment for new starters and support the Learning and Development advisor with orientation logistics
* Track e-learning completion
* Oversee Canvas course administration
* Answer any initial Learning and Development enquiries via email
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this dedicated role, you'll make a real impact as you make sure all aspects of Learning and Development run smoothly.
Who We Are Looking For
* GCSE level Maths and English
* A keen eye for detail
* Strong organisational skills with experience in multi-tasking
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of MS Office packages
* Numerate with the skills to analyse data
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London