Qualified Social Worker
Tripod Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker's within Children's Services, based in Norfolk County Council. The roles available are for the Family Intervention Team, based in Great Yarmouth.
Candidates will need experience within in the following;
- Working in a multi-agency forum managing cases in the child protection
- Court work
- Looked after children, adoption and child in need arena
- Excellent communication and relational skills to support the assessment and direct work with children and families Attending child protection conference and preparing the reports
- Working in a front line team within the last three years, demonstrating excellent organisational skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Using a signs of safety approach be able to undertake a comprehensive and analytical social work assessment to support decision making for children and young people
Competitive hourly rates on offer, depending on experience.
In order to qualify candidates must hold a minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience, and be HCPC registered.
For more information on these positions, please apply quoting reference AL-NCC-EA