Senior Qualified Social Worker
If you enjoy working with Children in a Social Work role, overcoming challenges and helping children and their families reach their full potential; don't miss out on this opportunity to progress within your social work career. Working with a top Local authority in South Tyneside, we are looking for Social Workers to work in the fostering Teams.
- Free personal training and development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
- Refer a friend scheme- GBP200 for every referral
About the role:
- An agreed caseload of referrals from the contact and referral team either with a completed assessment, established plan or a new enquiry
- Implementing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Supervising staff and stepping up to management duties the the managers absence.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. To apply please contact Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.