Commission Analyst (6 months) - New Malden
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world's largest travel agency groups. Due to our success and growth, we are now recruiting a Commission Analyst to support the Corporate Hotels Product team, based in Head Office in New Malden (24 minutes from Waterloo).
This is a fantastic support role whereby you will analyse the current commission processes and work with our commission's collection company to ensure all commission is collected in a timely manner. You will need to implement sufficient financial controls and processes to improve Flight Centre commission collection outcomes and audit hotel responses for accuracy. Additionally, you'll be on hand to support the business with commission related queries.
- Provide monthly reporting of hotel chain commission payment performance
- Contact hotels to collect outstanding commission
- Audit hotel responses for accuracy
- Set up processes to ensure financial control are in place for commission collection
- Work with finance to ensure even distribution of commission to the correct consultants and teams
The ideal candidate will have financial analysis experience and strong business acumen with the ability and knack of finding business opportunities, solutions and improvements.
We're looking for the following:
- Previous experience in travel or related industry
- High standard of education (degree preferred)
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to support strategic decision making and market awareness
- Demonstrated ability to work with the business to achieve business goals
The rewards and benefits
For this Commission Analyst role, we offer a competitive salary of GBP25,000 (OTE) with generous incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space moving into Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work?? Institute AND The Sunday Times). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.