Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - Stockport
Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation/Safeguarding - Stockport - GBP25.02 per hour
A local authority in Stockport require an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Sexual Exploitation/Safeguarding team. The candidate will be expected to work within complex safeguarding, including domestic abuse and child sexual exploitation.
The successful candidate will have a case load of the most complex Child Sexual Exploitation cases and therefore must be confident and be able to demonstrate effective practice.
Benefits of this role as a Social Worker in CSE/Safeguarding:
- Regular and high quality supervision
- Experienced, supportive team
- CV Enhancement
- Unique role
As a Social Worker on this team your duties will include:
- Working directly with children and young people to ensure their engagement in safeguarding plans
- Undertaking statutory social work duties in cases where CSE is identified as a presenting risk
- Carrying a complex case load and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focusing on assessments and investigations of children at risk of sexual exploitation
- Undertake and review risk assessments relating to CSE in order to demonstrate effective practise through good outcomes for children and young people
- Building trust with young people to enable disclosures, supporting the police in prosecutions and preventing others from being sexually exploited
- Support in the development and deliver action learning sets to address priority service needs across services to ensure CSE is embedded in practice
As a CSE/Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Child Protection and Section 47 investigations
- Working within a busy local authority
- ABE Qualified/Joint investigation training
- Experience and understanding of children suffering harm through CSE
- Working directly with effected children and young people
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally hold a full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.