Circus Starr is recruiting and we want you to join our fun and friendly team.
We believe in a work life balance here so we offer hours to suit – whether you’re a parent wanting school hours, a carer wanting afternoons or 3 days a week or someone wanting full time hours we want to hear from you.
After 30 years Circus Starr continues to grow and as such so does our mission which is to;
Transform, enrich and inspire the lives of children and families who need it most across the UK, through the magical art of circus performance.
Based in Congleton, Cheshire our team of fundraisers have the chance to ‘Spread some magic’ of their own and motivate businesses over the phone to get involved and support our fantastic cause.
Each year Circus Starr travels all over the UK with our Traditional Big Top All Human Circus Show. We send children and families who need it most to go and enjoy the magic of a live event, connecting communities and enriching lives.
We need the right people to join our very special team – is this you?
- Fun, vibrant personality and loves speaking to new people.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude with resilience and drive.
- Enjoys meeting and exceeding targets and who goes the extra mile to succeed.
- Reliable and dedicated with a good work ethic.
We value life experience over sales experience here, so don’t worry if you haven’t done anything like this before!!! We offer full training and each person is mentored and coached along the way.
What you will get in return;
- The flexibility to choose the hours that suit you (Minimum 16 set hours per week)
- Basic wage with amazing bonus schemes and commission.
- The chance to work with like-minded people wanting to make a difference.
- Lots of support with exceptional training and development.
What you won’t get and what we don’t do;
- You don’t generate your own leads as they are provided.
- You won’t get left to struggle as we give great support and training.
- We don’t expect everyone to be ‘robots’ and we embrace people from all walks of life.
- We are not a large, loud sales floor with 100’s of voices trying to be bigger and louder than everyone else.
- We don’t expect a computer degree!! Our fundraisers love to talk so that’s just what they do and so they have no need to use a computer at all.
Everyone here at Circus Starr looks forward to meeting and working with you so send your CV today.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to arrange an interview.