My client in Burgess Hill are recruiting for an Operations Administrator. This is an award-winning company to work for with excellent benefits and a supportive environment. It is a 12 month temporary contract initially, with a possibility of extension.
This role will be split over two departments who work closely together.
Main Duties (across both positions):
- Setting up new customer accounts on SAP
- Communicating with customers to obtain information and update it on the company CRM system
- Updating all current accounts with new information / data cleansing
- Run monthly and weekly reports on accounts created
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Managing the team email inbox
- Building good working relationships with both internal and external contacts and liaising with them regularly
- Other support duties as required
The right person for this position will have extensive administration experience, as well as strong IT skills including intermediate Excel (you will be tested on this). A working knowledge of SAP, SalesForce or similar would be a distinct advantage.
To be able to undertake this role successfully, you must be a fast learner, able to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent attention to detail. Good communication skills are essential, along with the ability to work in a team.
Please call Daisy at Pier Recruitment for more information, or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.