Locum Social Worker - Fostering Team
Locum Social Worker - Fostering Team - Cardiff - GBP28 per hour
Cardiff City Council are recruiting for an experienced and confident Locum Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload of carers, assessments of foster carers, kinship carers and supported lodgings carers. Previous experience in a fostering role is essential.
- HCPC Registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Assessing and managing risk
- Work positively to achieve change
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
The council is one of the biggest employers in Wales, with its focus on being an 'employer of choice' with real value placed on the diversity and contribution of every employee.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings