If you enjoy working with Children in a Social Work role, overcoming challenges and helping children and their families reach their full potential; don't miss out on this opportunity to progress within your social work career. Working with a top Local authority in Stockton On Tees, we are looking for an experienced Senior Practitioners to work within the Assessment and fieldwork teams.
- Free personal training and development
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
- Refer a friend scheme- GBP200 for every referral
About the role:
- Responsible of managing team of Social workers, Senior Practitioners and Social Work Assistants.
- To be responsible for the decision making ensuring that there is a framework for reviewing compliance with the plans made
- To challenge service decisions where necessary to fulfil an agreed care plan and to use statutory powers to escalate to senior management and external bodies where appropriate.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role and are keen to progress your social work career this could be the ideal post for you. To apply please contact Hayley Watson in the Newcastle office at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.