Imagine living on the street as a ten year old scavenging for food and at risk of abuse and exploitation. Imagine losing your education because you have been forced into domestic slavery or sex work.
Retrak transforms the lives of African children living on the street by getting them to safe, caring families. Like the children we care for we keep on growing so we are also delivering prevention and family strengthening programmes.
We are looking for a Finance Director to ensure we make best use of the money our generous supporters give to us, always keeping the child at the centre of what we do. We seek someone who can build our financial sustainability and share our values as part of a committed passionate team meeting regulatory and donor requirements.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
- Qualified ACCA/ ACA / CIPFA or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- Experienced in financial planning and budget management and analysis
- Ideally experienced in the charity sector but not essential
- A lively, innovative mind with a commitment to continuous improvement
- A strong communicator able to get to the heart of the matter
- Passionate about child welfare
We are offering a salary up to GBP50K depending on experience and a great opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
To find out more contact CEO Sir Peter Fahy on
To apply send your CV and a supporting statement by close of play 22 nd September via the button below.
You can find out more about Retrak at our website.