Children Senior Support Worker
How would you like to help Children with social, Mental and Heath difficulties live life to the fullest?
Would you like a rewarding career that with where you can really make a difference?
Does a dynamic and diverse day full of actives and projects influenced by your own interests and hobbies sound appealing to you?
A leading National provider of care. looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
* HUGELY REWARDING CAREER
*Generous annual Entitlement
*Full initial training provided so experience or non experience both welcome
* Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
* Dental Insurance
* Ongoing training & career development
* Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged
* Provide support to young people who have social, emotional and mental Health Difficulties in a 5 bed Residential home.
* Level 3 NVQ/QCF
* Patience and compassion
* A true desire and passion to help people
* As much flexibility as possible to work Shifts is preferred
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Recruitment Specialist in Sussex
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.