Children's Home Manager - Local Authority
Highly reputable local authority is seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate Registered Manager for their children's home in Dorchester, Dorset paying up to GBP40,000 plus public sector benefits.
I am looking to appoint a Registered Manager for a 5 bed young people's home based in Dorchester, Dorset for adolescents with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The home requires a manager to come on board and identify improvements and implement actions plans to rectify these immediately, a strong leader who can organise and motivate an experienced staff team, become a role model within the home for the young people promoting independence and positive outcomes within the home.
The Registered Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience as an Ofsted Registered Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience within residential children's homes
- Proven track record of successful Ofsted inspections (via inspection reports)
- Understanding and empathy for vulnerable young people and the daily struggles
- Strong and motivational leadership skills
- Flexibility to work hours when the service and young people require
This post will move you into the public sector which comes with a range of huge benefits including higher salary, local authority pension and employee benefits schemes and job security.
Please apply here for an informal discussion.