Team Manager - Permanent - 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Agency
Team Manager - Permanent - 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Agency -West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are currently working with a reputable 'OUSTANDING' IFA based in the West Midlands region to find an experienced and well motivated Fostering Team Manager, this is a full time, permanent position. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience and there are great progression opportunities within this role. If you are looking to make your own mark and influence the development of the IFA, then this is the perfect position for you!
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and dependable Fostering Team Manager, with management experience within the fostering sector. We are looking for someone with a great passion for children, young people and families, who also has the required experience in quality assurance, development and performance management along with the aim and abilities to achieve the best possible results.
To work to ensure that suitable Foster Carers are recruited, supported and trained to enable the agency to meet its obligation of excellent services to the children needing alternative care.
To carry out specific delegated management tasks at the direction of the Business Manager including the provision of consultation and support to the staff and foster carers as required.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To lead and supervise a team of social workers, student social workers and administrative staff.
- To manage the QA process of Form F assessments efficiently and effectively.
- To carry a caseload if required and to provide supervision and support to allocated carers.
- Investigate substantial complaints and allegations regarding foster carers in partnership with the complaints officer.
- Responsible for foster carers' annual reviews and ensure that they are presented to panel on time.
- To ensure that all Social Worker's records and reports are up-to-date.
- Be part of the senior management team and report directly to the Director of the company.
You must have a recognised Social Work or Social Care qualification, DIPSW or equivalent.
You must also be HCPC registered.
You must be a car driver and have access to own vehicle
The salary is from GBP39,000 to GBP50,000 per annum, dependent on previous experience.
Please discuss further benefits with Li Li.
There is great potential for progression and development, the IFA recognises achievement and performance and will offer salary increases and rewards in return. As previously mentioned, this role offers a brilliant chance in contributing to and developing to the growth of the IFA.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency