Registered Nurse - Golden Hello included (flexible hours available)
Registered Nurse (flexible hours available)
Golden Hello included
Salary £23,234 - £30,183 depending on experience
This post attracts a 'Golden Hello' one off payment of £2500 (taxable), payable after 12 months post in accordance with 'Golden Hello' scheme guidance.
- Would you like to work in a friendly team where you feel supported?
- Would you like to receive NHS benefits such as
- 27 days annual leave
- generous contributory pension
- flexible working?
We are currently recruiting for Band 5 Nurses in our Community Inpatient Unit based in Bishop's Stortford (Herts and Essex Hospital, CM23 5JH). We have full time positions as well as part time and flexible working.
Due to expansion exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and motivated staff nurses to work as part of the rehabilitation unit at Herts & Essex Hospital within East and North Hertfordshire but also may have the opportunity to work in our other units or community across East & North Hertfordshire. Rotation posts can also be discussed.
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’ (HSJ/ Nursing Times)
- Young, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Our Trust is one of a new generation of community health Service Trusts
- Our services are well established
- Built up a proud reputation for quality and excellence
- Hard working and dedicated staff
- Hertfordshire came top in the uSwitch Better Family Life Index 2016
- Voted best county to raise a family
Our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and well being of the people of Hertfordshire and other areas served by the Trust. Our CQC rating of is ‘Good’.
We are seeking staff nurses with the following:
- Can demonstrate the highest standards and skills in communication and clinical nursing
- Join the multidisciplinary team on our rehabilitation unit
In return we offer:
- A supportive, friendly working environment
- Professional and career development
- Welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses
- Rotational 11.5 hour shift working pattern
- Offer a flexible working contract to accommodate your work/life balance
- High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary, pro rata where applicable, this is included in the salary figure above