Senior Practitioner - Midlands
Hampton's Resourcing are working exclusively with an outstanding national IFA who are looking for a Senior Practitioner to help lead their relatively new team in the Midlands.
The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children in the West Midlands, has post qualifying experience in fostering, adoption or safeguarding within children and families team. The job requirement also include the relevant social work qualification, HCPC registration and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The IFA work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children's lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant has a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines, has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of a small team of social workers
- Supporting the recruitment process of new foster families
- Quality Assurance aspects relating to various areas of the agency
- Conducting audits and ensuring statutory requirements are met at all times
- Holding a small case load of foster carers
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers