Team Manager - Fostering - Independent Sector - Competitive
Team Management opportunity - Work for an industry leading IFA and earn a competitive salary
I am currently working with an 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Provider as they seek to develop operations throughout the West-Midlands.
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join this organisation as a Team Manager in order to support the sustained expansion of the company in question.
What they can offer you:
- A highly competitive salary (Plus additional benefits)
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation that will shape the future of fostering within the United Kingdom for years to come.
- Excellent career progression with clear cut goals and targets aligned with your own self-development.
- Flexible working.
What you will be responsible for:
- Supervision of a close-knit team of Social Worker's.
- Assessments and management of the Fostering Panel.
- Performance management (Including appraisal's)
- Training and Development of staff.
- Quality Assurance.
Fostering Team Manager Competitive West Midlands 'Outstanding' OFSTED IFA Independent
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email). If your referral gets a role, you receive GBP200 in high-street gift vouchers!