Qualified Social Worker - Popular location GBP32p/h
Due to a recent expansion within a popular Local Authority I have been asked to find experienced Social Workers with previous Child Protection experience.
You will have the opportunity to join an authority which is growing in size meaning that there is a chance for internal organic growth, further developing your career as a Social Worker. They are looking for someone to come in right away to further lower what is already a lower than average caseload.
Contracts here tend to go on, a true testament to the authorities 'good Ofsted' and supportive management system in place.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if this opportunity interests you do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.