Residential Support worker. Children with challenging behaviour
Leicestershire County Council are looking for support workers to provide cover at one of their residential children's homes for children with challenging behaviour.
The opportunity for you to take a permanent contract is available as the manager is seeking to employ permanent staff.
You need experience of working with children with challenging behaviour, ideally this would be seen through your NVQ qualification.
Interviews can be held over the telephone and quick starts are possible, subject to background checks, .
Quick feedback promised on all CVs.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Shyam Baker at NonStop Care or email me your CV in word format to
NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- Great payroll service
What I offer:
- As an experienced Social Worker I understand the market and social work, giving you a real insight into working of the team you could join- so please call for a confidential discussion.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in Amazon vouchers for every referral that leads to someone taking a job through us.