Full Time - 40 hours - Days
GBP35k - GBP38k - Dependent on Experience
My client is currently seeking a Deputy Manager at their lovely care home in the Kidderminster area. As the Deputy Manager, you are expected to assist the Home Manager in the day -to - day running of the home and effectively lead all the nursing staff to ensure that first class care is always delivered.
The home provides care for 40 residents with all forms of dementia as well as adults with learning disability and complex mental health needs.
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discount
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity with a company that takes it employees seriously and offers the potential to grow with the progress of the company.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy