Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wirral
Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wirral - GBP26 per hour
A great opportunity has opened up for an experienced Social Worker to join a Looked after Children Team in Wirral. This role is within a team that has a fantastic management structure and a supportive team. As a social worker in this LAC team you will receive a competitive pay rate.
The successful candidate must have previous experience providing a statutory Social Work service to Looked after Children and Care Leavers. The candidate must also have experience of court work and knowledge of relevant and up-to-date legislation.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent management structure with regular supervision
- Supportive, experienced team
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending LAC reviews, court and completing court work
- Working with Plans of Adoption and attending Adoption Panels
- Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
- Statutory visits and duties
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.