Assistant Care and Support Manager - St Albans - GBP25-28,000
Job title: Assistant Care and Support Manager
Reports to: Care and Support Manager
Purpose: To Assist the Care and Support Manager in managing the day to day running of the community. They are responsible for and work directly with the people we support in line with the outcomes and expectations identified in their support plans
Qualifications: At least Level 3 Diploma or equivalent. Desirable
- Previous experience of Adults with Learning Disabilities sector. Essential
- Experience of CQC requirements. Desirable
- Experience of managing and completing complex projects. Essential
Key employment terms:
- The salary will be between GBP25,000-GBP28,000 subject to qualifications and experience and will include on call duties.
- 37.5 hours pw to be worked flexibly as per the needs of the community
- Any overtime worked will be earned as TOIL.
- The appointment is subject to a six month review period, which may be subject to extension.
- Evening and weekend work will be required
- Holiday entitlement is 6.6 weeks (including public holidays).
- Sick pay entitlement is 4 weeks after one month, increasing to 8 weeks after 3 years, 12 weeks after 5 years.
- Satisfactory completion of all checks required including enhance disclosure.
- Notice period - eight weeks
Please see the attached document for a full job and person specification.