CFA Society of the UK represents the interests of around 12,000 investment professionals and is part of the worldwide network of member societies of CFA Institute (the global, not-for-profit association of investment professionals that awards the CFA).
This is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for the effective management and delivery of member support services at CFA UK. In particular, the post holder will be focused on using data to develop and execute member acquisition, growth and retention strategies. Reporting to the Head of Member Delivery, the role involves working closely with the Marketing, Education and Finance and IT staff functions, as well as with volunteers to ensure the delivery of Member Services strategic objectives.
- Development and delivery of membership acquisition, growth and retention strategies
- Development and delivery of membership performance analysis, reporting and data insights
- Managing client services to members and developing processes and systems to deliver this service
- Managing the administration and delivery of Statements of Professional Standing (SPS) to members and supporting SPS audit process
- Working collaboratively with colleagues, volunteers, members and the CFA Institute
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and data-driven membership specialist with extensive experience in all aspects of managing a membership scheme. You will have confidence in developing long term membership strategies and, based on data evaluation and insights, in implementing changes that will ensure that members obtain best value from their membership of CFA UK. You will be highly skilled in all aspects of membership administration and proficiency in Salesforce CRM would be an advantage. You will have 4+ years' experience within a membership organisation, professional body or charity.
- Practical and thorough knowledge and understanding of leading and managing a membership scheme within a major member organisation
- Extensive experience of using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Extensive experience of interrogating data, evaluation and reporting
- Highly numerate and data-driven with strong organisational and analytical ability
- Excellent communicator (able to communicate with people at all levels - Board, fellow staff, volunteers, Ambassadors and other stakeholderss
- Intermediate to advanced level abilities in Excel
- Knowledge of (and ensuring CFA UK's compliance with) Data Protection, VAT and other legislation in relation to membership