Paediatric Staff Nurse - Manchester, UK
Get your career off to an excellent start with a nursing position at Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and NHS Professionals.Paediatric Staff Nurse - Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
Whether you're an experienced Nurse looking for a new challenge or about to qualify and seeking a really exciting opportunity, the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital could have just the job for you.
One of the largest children's hospitals in Europe, we have an international reputation for excellence in healthcare and teaching. We're also part of Central Manchester Foundation Trust - a leading integrated health, teaching, research and innovation campus in the thriving city of Manchester.
- Paediatric Emergency Department
- Paediatric ICU
- Paediatric Theatres
- Paediatric General Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Day Case and Short Stay
- Paediatric Nephrology and Urology and Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Respiratory and Cardiology
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, you can expect excellent development and progression opportunities. It all starts with a comprehensive induction programme and tailored development plan.
They also offer a respected preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses, while experienced nurses are encouraged to move across departments or rotate and expand their skills via a range of internal and external courses.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Salary is GBP23,517 plus shift differential & overtime
• Weekly pay
• Full-time positions
• Assistance provided with accommodation
• 37.5 hour working week
• Opportunity for professional development
• Travel with your friends
• Located near Manchester Airport!
• GBP1000 relocation allowance
APPLY NOW - email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
For job description and further information, please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call us in confidence on Ireland [... Click Apply...]and UK [... Click Apply...]