Assistant Care Manager - 18-25 - Manchester
Hampton's are currently working with a small charity that provides care for children and young adults in residential and respite services based in Manchester to recruit an assistant care manager for the young adults residential services.
The appointed Manager will be expected to provide a needs led service for adults with complex learning disabilities by adopting a person centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
You will be expected to assist the registered manager over the 4 homes all located on the same site and to deputise the short breaks manager in there absence.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years recent and significant experience of working with adults with Learning disabilities.
- Recent experience at management level
- Experience of rota management
- Understanding of Safeguarding legislation and procedures
- NVQ Level 4/5
- A good knowledge of conditions relevant to people with LD
- Experience with relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental
- capacity act,
- British Sign Language Level 1 or commitment to complete this qualification
Annual Salary: Upto GBP30,000 + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco:
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK