Residential Home Manager
Residential Home Manager - GBP35,000
Fully Compliant Home
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a small, well respected group of nursing homes who are currently looking to recruit a skilled and experience for an average sized, compliant residential home in Norwich.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the home which caters for elderly residents with dementia. Exceptional leadership ability and who is commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the home and ensuring its effective operation at all times
- Ensuring full occupancy is maintained by proactively marketing the home and company to improve occupancy and fees
- Manage performance of staff to meet residents' needs, business needs and statutory requirements
- Ensure person centered care planning is established, maintained, and implemented for all service users
- Ensure accurate record keeping in relation to the care and service delivery in particular maintaining an agreed care plan
- Confident with the ability to maintain relationships with local authorities
- Provide management reports as required
The candidate will need to have comprehensive experience managing a care home, people, service delivery levels and the commercial side of a care home. They will need to be people focussed in a person centred approach. All our home managers need to be on call for emergencies which arise, or cover shifts if no other cover can be found.
The salary on offer for this position is GBP35,000 with a great bonus scheme and a range of benefits.
For more information please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Residential home manager, residential home manager, norwich, social care, social care, social care